Collection Of Forbidden Love Poems Complete

Konten [OPEN]

    We have summarized some of the poems that have been sent to our editor by one of our members. The following is an example of a forbidden love poem that you can make as a painting of your heart. Happy reading.


    Forbidden Love Poems


    Forbidden Love Affair Poems


    A piece of paper blew my breath hard.

    The moaning of the heart began to force me to read.

    Listening to my questionable story.

    What is my power,

    if end to end lies love.


    It has permeated even the smallest pores.

    I don't know what I deserve in the name of this taste.

    Whether it's a gift or a disaster in the future

    I don't know, I don't even care.


    It's the taste that has brought me this far.

    Blind with all human cues that revile.

    Deaf with all the trash talk.

    I'm just loyal to my love.


    Until later there will be silence.

    When I was really strong supporting decisions.

    I must erase him from the canvas of my heart.

    Because you don't want to continue to increase the width of the wound.


    Until then.

    I'm man enough to run away.


    Because he has chosen a guard.

    Which I absolutely can't fight.

    Because this is all forbidden.

    Because he is your owner.

    And I am the owner of forbidden affection.

    ==========================


    Thorny white roses.

    The thunder broke the silence of the night.

    The cold wind penetrated the chest.

    Attend the body wrapped in loneliness.

    Curled up while flying in no clear direction.


    Why.

    Why is my loneliness challenging my male.

    Herding the ego's ridiculous.

    Who continues to torture and stabs the mind.

    And only I know the language of this pain.


    Here I was transfixed by counting time.

    There my girl is making love.

    With someone who tied him up.

    Without power I let it go.

    For a moment I closed my eyes.

    I heard that my conscience is playing with its wisdom.

    Loud stomped yells while forcing me to answer.

    Until when are you in the forbidden forest ……


    Never mind. if you want more time.

    Yes. I started to wake up.

    We better end this,

    and immediately forget each other.

    ========================


    The golden moon danced gracefully.

    Slowly the clouds drifted over the sparkle.

    West wind gusts add to the dark atmosphere.

    The silence itself is complete.


    For a moment I moved to the corner of the dim room.

    I thought a thousand times about the truth of this taste.

    Nobody tried.

    Why should there be.


    A taste that should never be there.

    Because his existence fell on the wrong earth.

    Blooming in a season where it shouldn't be.

    And blooming late bloomed unnecessarily.


    Trying to play fun with fantasy.

    Ignoring reality.

    Who am I. who are you.

    Equally owned.


    The more we try,

    The More will be hurt.

    Sorry my love,

    Our love is forbidden,

    Lets end this story, now… 

    ============================


    Clenching my fingers that were angry at my naivety.

    The gaping wounds when the ring on the finger presses roughly

    Ring as a sign of who I am.

    There's no way I'll let go of your circle.


    On the other hand, your charm really lures me.

    Shadows of mutual desire began to greet us.

    I also became senile and forgetful.

    I already have it, but I really want to choose you.


    It is also impossible to have two tiaras in one head.

    No matter how beautiful and no matter how grand it is.

    You have completed the shortcomings.. but you are still you..

    Two coins that kept raining down on my resolve.


    O you who are very loving.

    Melt my heart from stone soul because of my lust..

    Smooth the engraving of that name from the horizon of my heart.

    And strengthen our hearts

    Forbidden Love Poems

    Forbidden Love Short Poems


    Allow Me just a second to stare at you

    Although this heart shouldn't greet hope

    beautiful wishes to be with you

    but let me look at you,

    even for the last time

    ==================


    like being played by fate

    why love must be present in the heart

    if the wound is the binding of our story

    if the breakup is to be tasted


    Is this love just a mirage

    which forces the heart to thirst

    thirsty for love and affection

    or just a fake dream that won't come true

    =======================


    You are here with a smile

    and you go away with a smile

    there are only tears you have left

    and endless sadness

    =======================


    My love..

    Our love story is forbidden

    Hit the space limit

    Do we still can survive?

    Many times I fell in the deep

    Between love and tears

    Between love and pain

    Our love is forbidden, 

    But its feel eternal…


    Those were some great collections of forbidden love poems, with many meanings of love in them. If you want to keep getting updates of love poems, don't forget to subscribe this blog and share if you like it


    READ
    LihatTutupKomentar