12+Poem Heartbreak Deep And Painful

Konten [OPEN]

    Anyone, if you are a lover who wants to sincerely love someone and you have tried to maintain loyalty to your partner, you will certainly feel great pain when our love is betrayed. So, on this occasion, we will give some sample of heartbreak love poems.

    Poem Heartbreak


    Poem Heartbreak Betrayal


    Don't know how I should say

    When my eyes look down at your behavior

    As it turns out, your hug isn't just for me

    As it turns out, your smile isn't just for me


    Sick,

    When I found out, your time was interrupted

    There are other people who fill your heart

    When I found out, your honesty was interrupted

    There is a lie with the phrase loyalty


    Sick,

    Where is your promise

    Just step on it until it shatters

    Just throw it away,

    Let me suffer with your happiness

    Hate,

    I want to drive you,

    go with your passion

    However, this love was too strong

    To just follow anger


    I want to spit out all the flavors

    erases our wonderful history

    But your name is too beautiful to embody

    --------------------------------


    The world feels crowded without space

    The heart seems to have no gap

    Full of wounds and doubts


    I know, your love is not only you give to me

    Even when I'm gone

    Your hand won't pull me

    Then ask me to hang on


    Well, even if I give up

    Asamu is still in his presence

    I'm just an option

    Nothing more than that


    I'm nothing more than just an option

    A piece of destiny that you can put aside

    Not your way of life

    To stay in one choice

    ---------------------------


    You

    like a candle in the dark night

    give light to my darkness

    Accompanied by the fragrance of hope

    emit hue fragrant my taste


    Between you and me,

    have met and talked

    there is also a difference. means joking

    It's okay, I can still keep this taste

    until later you understand


    I never thought

    there is love incarnate beautiful

    as warm as the sun says hello, you are the trick

    cool as water when the drought hits


    My world has changed drastically

    when your smile is so cute

    I miss

    always

    do you know

    this problem?


    I can't deny it

    when i was just what

    just keep quiet

    on feelings

    waiting on God

    destined


    What can I do?

    You're too an angel for me to reach

    too beautiful in the eyelids

    just hope in prayer

    to be happy


    Eventually

    I just only can,

    waiting for you in this place

    hope willing to come home…

    Poem Heartbreak for him

    Poem Heartbreak For Him 


    I live in this pain

    I am mute in this silence

    I don't feel the warmth of the sun

    I don't feel the warmth of your touch

    I don't know what I feel right now


    Everything just happened

    All passed quickly

    At first you made it perfect in my eyes

    You make everything perfect

    Until I fall asleep with all this


    I fall asleep with the warmth of your love

    With the beauty of your love

    The one I've wanted you for so long

    But so long we've been together, we've lived it all

    I thought you were loyal like me who tried to be loyal to you, loyal to accompany you

    But all of that disappeared


    After you destroyed all, all of my love, my love and my hope

    How could I be far away from him and maybe this is our destiny

    Our destiny that could never be united

    Let this all be a romantic memory for me and let me remember all this for myself

    I'm sorry my dear

    I will always love you

    Even though you have hurt me

    ---------------------------------------


    Enjoy two different flavors

    From him who is loyal to us

    As well as from the others

    who wandered in love


    Incredibly beautiful

    Although sometimes it burdensome

    The feeling is so good

    Although in the end there was a wounded story


    Either he is loyal

    Or from him who is ambivalent

    But this is love

    That can damage the soul


    Don't fall in love! Build love

    Because cheating is finally disastrous

    Try to be faithful forever

    It will feel even more beautiful.


    You

    spread the coolness

    in my inflated soul

    become a star

    bright moon

    full moon

    Poem Heartbreak for her

    Poem Heartbreak For Her


    Your voice

    its rustling like a perindu reed

    try again

    try to sing

    filling in my room space


    Your smile

    piercing and caressing in the heart

    I try to carve it

    become the decoration of my life

    unsaid

    As beautiful as the language


    my son will describe

    my son caress you

    I will say what you say

    I'll keep your promise

    become a graffiti of my heart


    Love poems,

    I'll carve your smile

    I will paint your laughter

    Colors all tha plain in the world

    beautiful portrait…

    ----------------------------


    Your name is written on this heart

    Beautifully engraved your memorable love

    Make me fall worse with regret !!

    Help !! kill this love !!

    This love is already nailed to the body !!

    Frozen in the soul !!

    And live in a breath that never dies !!

    I can love you

    But I can't forget you

    Because of what?

    Because of you, your love, and maybe YOUR DECISION !!

    I'm sorry I wasted you

    Has hurt your heart

    Have let yourself down

    In fact, it has crushed your hopes !!

    Forgive me !!

    And please !! help me !!

    To kill this heart's feeling

    And bury it as deep as possible FOREVER !!

    -----------------------------


    I used to think..

    We will be together forever

    You promised before

    Will live together as deadly

    But now what you give

    Only a betrayal, hopelessness and disappointment

    What's wrong and my sin to you ??

    So now you go with him

    You play with your feelings

    You tricked me with your sweet smile

    You left with the promises you made

    Sick ….

    Have you noticed

    You've hurt my heart

    Now, I can only contemplate

    slumped over everything you did to me

    and I will learn to be sincere

    sincerely give up you with the others

    although this heart is hard to do

    ------------------------------


    Well, those were some of the collection of breakup poem, hopefully it can provide a reference about love for all of you. Don't forget to subscribe to an email to subscribe to the next love poem content...


    READ
    LihatTutupKomentar